It is not the purpose of this site to state that ELVIS PRESLEY hoaxed his death and may still be alive. This is left up to each individual to decide for themselves what happened on 16th August ,1977. The facts are just presented for your consideration.
I'd like to address a few things. A person becoming a federal agent and then faking his death is a pretty huge conspiracy. One conspiracy in a family is extremely rare and the odds are astronomical. Somehow from 1988 to 2017 we have Elvis involved in so many conspiracies that it's becoming impossible to ever get to the truth. Here is some of the stuff I've been hearing lately: Elvis is preaching in front of a congregation at his own church and allowing footage to be put on youtube, Elvis is hanging out on Paltalk and "hinting" that he's Elvis, Elvis has many Facebook accounts and tells various people that he is Elvis, Elvis is riding around on a lawn mower allowing his picture to be taken, Priscilla died years ago and the woman we see now is a double, Jesse is still alive, Elvis has a 2nd and 3rd brother, Lisa Marie is not Lisa Marie, Elvis is working as a groundskeeper at Graceland and purposely being seen on camera. Preaching in front of the world, , allowing yourself to be photographed, admitting who you are, trying to sound like Elvis, etc.....None of these are good ways to hide. We have gone from a conspiracy that is hard for people to believe but is possible to the impossible. One of those things may be true. All of them cannot be. One lady told me that she is married to Elvis. Now let me give you my opinion of what we should do. So far we have found it impossible to prove any one of these stories. The next logical step is to use the process of elimination. We need to start weeding out this mess by disproving as many as possible. "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." -- Arthur C. Doyle. I think we have been working on this from the wrong angle and too many have become as gullible as Linda Hood Sigmon. Always, always, always ask for proof. If they can't provide any then don't believe them. It's okay to investigate their story but don't take their word for it.
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
HOW MUCH MORE CAN EPE ROB THE FANS ?
One of Elvis's very favorite books was/is "Cheiro’s Book of Numbers". It is very fascinating reading material...Anyone who has not believed that Elvis “faked” his death on August 16, 1977, needs to rethink their doubts.
Elvis said many times that he could feel God directing his life…
Remember that August 16, 1977 = August is 8, 16th is 2 x 8, and 1977 equals 24 which is 3 x 8.
Look into the presence of his #8 in the date 8-16-1977. Of course, the month of August being the 8th month is obvious to everyone…but look farther at the #8…first of all we have 1×8, 2×8, 3×8 which equals 8, 16, and 24. So, there we have the three multiplications of 8 (888) as well as 8+8+8 = 24. So this alone was an amazing date for Elvis. Then coupled with the fact that the year 1977 equals 24.
Cheiro’s Book of Numbers it is explaining the meaning of 24 and 42.
42 (Elvis’ age), it is simply the reverse of 24 and has the same meaning as the 24 (see the "Cheiro’s Book of Numbers").
From 1935 to 1956 was 21 years. From 1956 to 1977 was 21 years. Then, of course, 2 x 21 = 42 which brings us back to the numbers 42 and reversed to 24. So, until 1956 when Elvis hit the national stage, he lived as Elvis the normal man; then from 1956 until 1977, Elvis was the “superstar image“; after which he returned to be just a normal man ...
ELVIS PHONE CALL AFTER 1977.
1. Elvis is Norse for “all wise.”
2. Presley almost died in a Tupelo, Miss., tornado when he was 15 months old.
3. Research shows that “Elvis” is one of the most popular passwords for computers.
4. When Presley was 2, he wiggled out of his mother’s grip and joined the choir to sing during an Assembly of God Church service.
5. When he was 10, he sang “Old Shep” during a children’s talent show. He finished fifth.
6. At 11, Presley got a guitar. He really wanted a bicycle (some say a rifle), but his parents couldn’t afford it.
7. Once a boy he was wrestling with broke a hip.
8. The first time Presley recorded, it was for his mother. He paid $4 to Sun Studio to press two songs — “My Happiness” and “That’s When Your Heartaches Begin” — as a gift for her.
9. Presley recorded anywhere from 600 to 1,200 songs, depending on whether the list includes unfinished works, alternate versions, bootlegged recordings, etc.
10. After Presley’s first TV appearance in 1956, Jackie Gleason said, “The kid has no right behaving like a sex maniac on a national show.”
11. Parents got freaked out, too. On New York’s Long Island, a 14-year-old girl told the press: “My parents locked up my Elvis records, and my father broke my record player.”
12. Another Long Island teen is captured in a set of iconic Alfred Wertheimer photos in 1956 — the white-gloved girl got out of a cab with her father in midtown Manhattan, saw Presley there, talked to him and broke down crying when he left.
13. Sometimes, Presley would sign autographs on fans’ breasts — “Elvis” on the left and “Presley” on the right.
14. In 1965, Presley talked about entering a monastery.
15. Presley started wearing a chai necklace because his mother Gladys’ maternal grandmother was Jewish — the reason why he added a Star of David on his mother’s gravestone in the mid-1960s.
16. When asked why he wore the necklace, he said, “I don’t want to miss out on going to heaven on a technicality.”
17. He also is said to have been partly Scottish, Irish, German, Welsh, Cherokee Indian and French.
18. A tartan was created in 2007 for the 30th anniversary of Presley’s death. It contains pink, baby blue, black and gold.
19. Presley’s 1961 hit “Can’t Help Falling in Love” is set to the melody of “Plaisir D’Amour,” an 18th century French love song.
20. Presley loved biscuits and gravy, potato cheese soup and meatloaf with mushroom gravy, but he also loved the fat-free, antioxidant-rich, very healthy beefsteak tomato.
21. He hated fish, and wouldn’t allow Priscilla to eat it at Graceland.
22. Presley preferred to take sponge baths, using a rag and soap.
23. As a teenager, Presley worked as an usher at Loew’s State movie theater in Memphis. He was fired when another usher ratted him out for getting free candy from the girl working the concessions stand.
24. He got to wear another type of uniform when he joined the ROTC in the 10th grade.
25. Although Presley was honored by his commanding officer for his “cheerfulness and drive and continually outstanding leadership ability,” some Presley insiders felt that his time in the Army tamed him too much.
26. The Germans called Presley “the rock and roll matador.”
27. He liked to smoke thin German cigars.
28. While serving in the Army overseas, his one disappointment was never meeting Brigitte Bardot.
29. Presley’s movie idol was Tony Curtis, who had black shiny hair.
30. Presley used Miss Clairol 51 D, “Black Velvet.”
31. The first time Presley’s hair was professionally colored, the makeup department at Paramount used “mink brown” to make it look black on screen.
32. Presley once used black shoe polish when he did it himself.
33. He also dyed his eyelashes, which caused health problems later in life.
34. In between filming 1956’s “Love Me Tender” and 1957’s “Loving You,” Presley had his nose done, his teeth capped and his acne treated.
35. Several big-time stars say they were influenced by Presley after seeing him perform when they were kids, including Bruce Springsteen, Roy Orbison and Cher.
36. Presley’s romance with Natalie Wood was short-lived, some saying it ended because he was just not that into her (and didn’t like the way she smelled).
37. He performed “Unchained Melody” only during the last six months of his life.
38. Some commentators say Presley’s voice spanned three octaves.
39. Presley had a slight stutter.
40. Presley used A&D ointment to keep his lips soft.
41. When he was young, Presley could lose several pounds during a concert.
42. Later in life, Presley topped the scales at 250 pounds.
43. Presley loved “The Tonight Show,” until Johnny Carson joked about him being “fat and 40.”
44. Presley was said to be as fit as a 21-year-old when he taped the ‘68 Comeback Special. He was actually 33.
45. He almost didn’t go onstage the first night taping the NBC show.
46. He recorded 15 songs with the word “blue” in the title.
47. “Queenie Wahini’s Papaya,” “Yoga Is as Yoga Does” and “There’s No Room to Rhumba in a Sports Car” are just some of the strangely titled songs Presley recorded for his movies.
48. In the 1970s, Presley would start every concert with “Also Sprach Zarathustra,” a 19th century Richard Strauss tone poem and the theme of the 1968 movie “2001: A Space Odyssey,” because he liked its rhythm and movements.
49. Viewers in the United Kingdom did not see the worldwide “Aloha From Hawaii” special because the BBC refused to pay the price for the 1972 concert.
50. Presley met the Beatles in 1965, although his manager, Col. Tom Parker, had to force him into having them over to his Bel Air, Calif., house.
51. He met Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys in 1975, but Wilson says the meeting ended badly when he made an unexpected karate move on Presley after Presley asked him not to.
52. Here’s what Presley and President Richard Nixon said to each other during their 1970 meeting celebrated in the famous photograph: “You dress kind of strange, don’t you?” Nixon said, to which Presley responded, “Well, Mr. President, you got your show, and I got mine.”
53. The meeting was a secret until The Washington Post broke the story about a year later.
54. Presley once gave Muhammad Ali a robe declaring the boxer “The People’s Champion.” (Ali gave Presley gloves that said, “You’re the greatest.”)
55. After receiving a kidnap-assassination threat, Presley performed with a pistol in each of his boots.
56. For his 36th birthday, Presley treated himself to police equipment.
57. In the early 1970s, Presley would impersonate a police officer, driving around with a blue light, long flashlight, a billy club and guns, and pulling people over. Instead of giving out tickets, he would hand drivers autographs.
58. During a concert at Nassau Coliseum in 1975, he threw a guitar into the audience, saying, “Whoever got the guitar can keep the damn thing. I don’t need it, anyway.”
59. Some members of the Memphis Mafia called Presley “Crazy.”
60. Presley’s karate name was “Tiger.”
61. He once broke a woman’s ankle while showing her a karate move at his hotel suite in Las Vegas.
62. Presley was a “dog” in Chinese astrology.
63. He was Patrick Swayze’s guardian angel, four psychics told the late actor.
64. Some believe that Parker had the ability to hypnotize Presley, especially before he’d go on stage.
65. It is believed Presley was prescribed about 10,000 pills the year he died.
66. When Presley played Madison Square Garden in 1972, he rented the New York Hilton’s top floor.
67. Minnie Mae Presley, Elvis’ grandmother, lived at Graceland.
68. Presley had a pet turkey. His name was Bowtie.
69. He also owned a basset hound, two great Danes, a chow chow, a Pomeranian, several horses, some donkeys, some peacocks and guinea hens, ducks, chickens, a chimpanzee, a monkey and a mynah bird.
70. Presley, his parents and grandmother aren’t the only ones buried at Graceland. So is his golden palomino quarter horse, Rising Sun.
71. It’s not clear where Scatter, Presley’s pet chimp, is buried. Some believe the hard-drinking animal died of liver disease; others say he was poisoned by a maid he had bitten.
72. Presley believed he would die in his 40s, like his mother.
73. Presley’s last words were, “OK, I won’t,” when he assured Ginger Alden, his last girlfriend, that he wouldn’t fall asleep reading in the bathroom.
74. It is estimated that there were about 170 Presley impersonators when he died in 1977. Today, some say there are 250,000.
75. The first post-death Presley spotting was in Kalamazoo, Mich., where a mother of five told the Weekly World News that she saw him in a grocery store and at a Burger King
FRIEND FROM YESTERYEAR SPEAKS........
“My Jewish Heritage was made known by Larry Gellar on Elvis radio after 40 years On August 15, 2017. You now know how I felt about my Momma’s Jewish Heritage. It’s importance to Her and to me. I honored her when she died with the Star of David on her Grave Marker. I showed it to Larry Geller. When I was 18 I had my Birth certificate changed to the name my Momma gave me originally Aaron the first High Priest of Israel and the Brother of Moses. My Daddy when I was born changed my name from Aaron to ARON. But now I see it has been 40 years since I died. Daddy buried me and Momma at Graceland, the Home I bought for Her. I took care of business when I was 18 years old and had it changed back to what Momma gave me, Elvis Aaron but never told daddy. It was a secret Momma and I kept between us never revealed. When burying me and Momma at Graceland Daddy had no choice but to use the name I had put on my Birth Certificate in 1953, and so my name is not a misspelling. I lived my life as Elvis ARON Presley the “Image” I was to the World. But my real name Elvis Aaron Presley would only be seen after my death. Why did I pick that year? Why not later? READ “friendfromyesteryear’s book.. “ Death of a King” he’ll explain. Believe it or not he is the only person on Earth who knows why I chose to do what I did especially “WHEN” I did it. for it “INCREASED” the Value of my Gift Tremendously to Momma. But what saddens me is I don’t see “The Star of David” on her Marker at Graceland’s Meditation Gardens…why? Will someone please restore it to its proper place? Please see that my “His-Story” be corrected and my story told correctly. It’s all I ask. as I cannot do it on my own….only you can….please…TCB
Will it continue to be “Silenced” forever in “DEATH” as it was in Life?
When will this injustice be corrected?
When will “True Love” be shown for the poor boy from “Tupelo?”
Note the picture of the star of David on the front cover of this book “…Death of a King.” It’s laying down with its 6 points bent out of shape basically seen in a “Distressed Condition”….When will the DISTRESS be removed?
Will the injustice to Elvis and his Mother Gladys continue on?
The “Historical” record of Elvis undying Love for his Momma must always remain a part of the Story of his life. It was “Part & Parcel” of Who and What He was.
It’s up to us the fans…. MAKE KNOWN THE EXISTANCE OF THESE TWO BOOKS…
Pass the “Word” on never let it be said “We the Fans didn’t TCB….
The “Pen” is mightier than the “Sword.”….USE IT!…..TCB
A Message to “Graceland and EPE”…
“Restore” the last “Gift,” the “STAR OF DAVID,” which Elvis had ENGRAVED on his Momma’s Grave Marker when she passed away on August 14, 1958. This he gave in honor of her Jewish Heritage. It was “IMPORTANT” to him and WE THE FANS FEEL his wishes SHOULD BE RESPECTED.
Let the “TRUTH” of “The life of Elvis Aron Presley” be accurately told as the “STAR OF DAVID” which was originally on his Mother’s Grave Marker at “Forest Hills Cemetery” is restored to its proper place alongside the Christian Cross that adorns Gladys’ Grave Marker at Graceland’s Meditation Gardens,” Memphis Tennessee USA.,This was his last gift before he left the public.
This stone is at Graceland in the garage.
Do you have a favorite record or favorite movie of your father’s?
I love the ’70s era of music, mostly because I was there for that. And as far as the movies go, I’m very partial to “Love Me Tender” and “Jailhouse Rock.” I love those. I enjoy them all, but those are the ones I sort of feel he was really able to show his acting the way he wanted to at that time. I know those were kind of his favorites, too, for the same reasons, so I kind of feel the same way.
Lisa Marie Presley (2017)
WENDY LYNN ADAMS SPEAKS .
Everyone wants to know how I meet Elvis about how I met Elvis let me share I was doing a show in Memphis I'm a country singer song writer actress model and now a Dolly Parton tribute Artist. I'm met Elvis in 1974 His uncle Vester came to one of my shows he liked me and asked me if I would like to meet his nephew. I normally don't do this but I said OK then as we were driving he told me his nephew was Elvis Presley I was in total shock I had no idea anyway we pulled up to Graceland there were a lot of people we went in the front door then uncle Vester had me wait next thing I know is gorgeous wonderful man showed up . We became prayer partners Elvis Presley we hit it off right away he really seem to like me but in a different way because I started talking to him about God We became prayer partners that day That lasted for about a year then something wonderful happened. He asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. That was the 1975 I said wow me. He said yes Angel Elvis had given all of us names mine was angel. Let me get back to my story Elvis came up to me to kiss me I kissed him but he pulled away. He said angel let me teach you how to kiss me the way I want to be kissed. I said OK so he taught me how to kiss. Then as the time went on I too was an entertainer so I was one of the best kept secret'sGene Mason helped protect me let me say one thing I found love with a man not the image. A knew of the others did as well as uncle Vester On August 1975 Elvis came up to me in the garden he had a box in his hand and he asked me to close my eyes so I did that's when I received my TLC mine was number 13
I feel so wow overwhelmed he told me that was his favorite number. Then about three weeks later when I went back to Memphis He wanted to give me a car I believe I was the only one that ever turned down one But I did I told him I didn't want anything like that because I love him for who he was and not for what he could give me. He seemed disappointed but then he smiled. And said angel I love you. As the years went on there were times that we were together in Memphis and times in California LA and Palm Springs He had me projected very well. I never had to pack a suitcase he always had clothes for me in the closet he would pick the ones out that he wanted me to wear. I feel very special. Even though I knew whenever I would leave someone else would come take my place. As E had many girlfriends I was just one of them. But I like to think I was special. As years went on August 11 my birthday I've 1977 We were out in the garden Elvis was crying he was very upset about a book that somebody wrote about him somebody he really thought he could trust he was very concerned because there was a lot of lies saying it's his thing was he didn't want Lisa Marie to grow up and read it and believe it. I put my arms around him and held him as he cried. Then he said to me angel promise me you will never write a book about our personal personal life I made a promise to him and I have never never went back on my promise. I have been offered money that I said no. He also told me he was cleaning house that day he was getting rid of a lot of people he told me that if it wasn't for the fact of who he was they wouldn't have anything to do with him that he was there banker and a chick magnet.
I said E are you getting rid of me too. He said Angel I would never get rid of you. Then he pulled out a box with beautiful pearls in it as it was my birthday and put them around my neck. As I found out these pearls were once his mothers his mothers favorite jewelry was pearls that he had gotten her now I have them. And told me that I was coming out of hiding he wanted the world to know me he asked me to go to Las Vegas at the Hilton hotel and wait for him I was going to be with him well he also said to me if I disappeared would you still know me And I said yes your eyes your eyes will never change. Then on August 13 I went back to Las Vegas at the Hilton to wait for him I received a phone call on 16 of August from Vernon Elvis's dad telling me that Elvis had passed away. And it was best that I not show up.
Unto a week or so later.
I caught a plane immediately back to Memphis When I got back there was lots of people all around crying people at the gate a lot of young people as well as older ones. Uncle Vester is the one that brought me close to the door As I entered the Foyer there were a lot of people for Priscilla sitting over by the dining area with her family Ginger was up on the staircase I was down on the side as I viewed The body he did not look like him the nose the thing I really noticed was his hands because it was his hands were all broken up from the karate and the hands on this person were not broken up. As I stood there and watched Gene E cousin What is your holding my hand. Vernon where's off at the side by Priscilla and Lisa I never thought it looked like him but that it just wasn't right As we left I just couldn't believe what I was seeing there was a young woman there that I had seen years ago when she was dating David Stanley is her name with Sandy now it's sandy Milburn it was so funny as Elvis and I were coming in from the poorhouse she was up on the counter stealing Elvis candy he's candy was Butterfingers that's when he gave her the name Sandy Candy. I was scared to die thought she was going to fall. At his funeral she was there and she look like a little scared rabbit she didn't know what to do sitting there looking at a casket. As years went on I would still go to the Elvis week every year I would go there and I would sing and talk about Elvis. But I never did anything to hurt him Or to break my promise. Last year I was there at the tent across from Graceland Getting ready to do my part.When right in front of the stage off to the left there When right in front of the stage off to the left there was a gentleman sitting there I didn't think anything about it and asked if I could sit there he said yesWhen rWhen right in front of the stage off to the left there was a gentleman sitting there I didn't think anything about it and asked if I could sit there he said yes
There was a young boy up on the stage singing This gentleman said to me he sounds so good. I said yes he did then he started singing to with this kid. I said to him you to have a very good voice. This man was dressed in a nice pair of dark colored slacks and a nice blue shirt and a sports jacket. I guess he weighed probably 170 pounds. He had white hair very nicely combs very thin looking beard. I said to him would you do me a favor would you remove your glasses. He looked right at me and took his glasses off! His classes for regular prescription glasses and on the sides of them was EP I said oh my God and he said angel Sh sh I said do you remember me he said Angel it's been a long time.
I started to cryigThen
For me to be a wife.Then they called me up to do my part I looked back where we were sitting he was gone and walking out into the parking lot. Now you can all call me a liar whatever but I believe that person was my first love EAnd I have been talking to him for the past year Please no negative comments no I am not crazy I know who I saw and who I speak with God bless you I love you and I love you Mr. Elvis Aron Presley. One thing I forgot my house was broken into about 1985 everything I had on my pictures everything he's given me except my TLC and my pearls were taken from my house all our pictures the letters that he wrote me everything was taken.
I had my TLC on my neck which I never take off and I had my pearls in a certain place that nobody knew they were.
...he would have to be a husband.hey called me up to do my part I looked back where we were sitting he was gone and walking out into the parking lot. Now you can all call me a liar whatever but I believe that person was my first love E
anThen they called me up to do my part I looked back where we were sitting he was gone and walking out into the parking lot. Now you can all call me a liar whatever but I believe that person was my first love E
vvvd asked if I could sit there he said yes
a gentleman Then they called me up to do my part I looked back where we were sitting he was gone and walking out into the parking lot. Now you can all call me a liar whatever but I believe that person was my first love E
there I didn't think anything about it and asked if I could sit there he said yes
Documents that are apart of FBI files paint a picture of Elvis Presley that the public eye has previously been blind to. These same documents clearly show that Elvis was embroiled in a life and death situation before his tragic death. There is also reliable information to suggest that he was still alive at least 4 years after he was medically and legally certified dead!
Frederick Pro was in reality, a con man. He belonged to a group known as The Paternity. They were closely linked to organised crime. By the spring of the following year, the Presley estate had lost more than a million dollars (see the "Contract" between Frederick Peter Pro and Elvis Aron Presley below).
Before Elvis Presley wanted to sing, he wanted to be in law enforcement. By 1970, he had received many honorary and real law enforcement credentials. He was convinced that he had unique services that he could offer his country. In December that year, he flew to Washington DC. During the flight, Elvis wrote a letter to President Nixon. In the letter, he introduced himself and expressed his desire to be of any service to his country.
After much deliberation, it was decided by the president's office, that President Nixon will meet with Elvis Presley. Elvis was awarded the credentials that would make him a federal agent. He allowed, in turn, an agent to secretly be apart of his road crew from 1974 to 1976. What that agent investigated, no body will say.
Around the same time, Elvis began to show interest in spiritual and religious enlightenment. Despite being so widely recognised, he was able to keep this part of his personality a secret. The spiritual side was a secret by his own choice. His undercover alias, he kept a secret because he was duty bound.
His alliance with the government, the death threats and the fact that he allowed an agent to travel as part of his band, had created a conception amongst thousands of people that he might be part of the Witness Protect Program.
In March 1977, a full 3 months before Elvis died, he cashed in 3 life insurance policies, the total value being 2 million dollars. Shortly after his death, a private cheque account, with an excess of a million dollars had slipped of the grid. This has yet to be explained by anyone in the Elvis Presley Estate. There is still a fourth remaining policy for Elvis that is yet to be claimed, despite his death all those years ago. Could this be so in order to avoid insurance fraud because Elvis is still alive.
Various samples of Elvis's handwriting has emerged since his untimely death. On FBI documents, handwriting detailing a number of corrections have been closely matched, by several independent specialists to be his handwriting. How can this be if Elvis was already dead at the time these documents were released. Handwriting specialists also speculate that Elvis himself, filled in details on his death certificate.
Elvis had gotten severely embroiled in Mafia activities somewhere along the line. After a hit was ordered on him, President Nixon recommended he go into the Witness Protection Program. Elvis, however, was not convinced that his father and daughter would be safe. That was what stirred his brain to hatch a more secure plan. It was then decided that Elvis would have to die.
IS ELVIS ON FACEBOOK TODAY?
The false rumour online is that Jesse Garon Presley never died at birth but was adopted because Vernon and Gladys were too poor to keep two babies. Certificate of death (opposite ) disproves this entirely.
" .......... Vernon thought that this would be a good chance to locate Jesse's body, and bring it home as well, thus making sure that the family was properly together again.
Sometime, I believe it was about the middle of September, Vernon, along with several family members, made two different trips to Priceville Cemetary in Tupelo, in an attempt to locate Jesse's grave.
He had hired the services of a funeral home to relocate Jesse's body to Graceland, along with the rest of the family, if he were able to find the grave. Sadly, however, the ravages of time and the environment had swept away any remaining clues as to the location of the original grave.
It was never located, and Vernon, with a heavy heart,....... on the night of his second failed trip to Tupelo ....... announced ........ that they would have to settle on a memorial plaque, instead, to honor the memory of his second son.
I did see the tears in his eyes that night."
- Nancy Rooks from "Inside Graceland."
Would Vernon have went to the trouble of trying to locate Jesse`s grave twice if he knew he was still alive somewhere??
When everyone had finished viewing Elvis in the house, Nancy Rooks (Elvis' cook) and Al Strada went to pay their respects. As to what Elvis looked like Nancy said "I can only say that he did not look like the Evis I had known." She goes on further to say "His face and body both looked somewhat thinner, and I immediately noticed that he looked different in some way." So even Nancy says that the man in the casket doesn't look like Elvis (confirming that it was not Elvis in the casket)!!
Then Nancy says "Then it dawned on me what that difference was. He was dressed in a coat and tie, something I was not used to seeing him in." This confirms the comment I made that Elvis did not like to wear a tie (so in many pictures Elvis is seen not wearing a tie).
"I was left standing in front of Elvis, alone in my thoughts I have been asked many times what he looked like, and what my thoughts were at that moment. I'm not sure that I can do justice to either one of those questions.
As to what he looked like, I can only say that he did not look like the Elvis I had known. I want to say that he looked at peace, but I'm not sure that is what I saw, or what I WANTED to see. I had seen him fighting so many battles with various ailments and illnesses in the last few years and I wanted to know that he was now ok.
His face and body both looked somewhat thinner, and I immediately noticed that he looked different in some way. Then it dawned on me what that difference was. He was dressed in a coat and tie, something I was not used to seeing him in. it was a far cry from the casual clothes he was usually wearing when I would see him while he was alive."
Source "friendfromyesteryear" uncovers
the "Mystery" of the Newly found 3rd Birth Certificate which opens up a new portion of the life and times of Elvis Aaron Presley...History is now changed to more accurately reflect the "Man"..a "King" among many.
Note the date on this birth certificate. December 28, 1953. (Upper right corner.double click on Birth Certificate
It now hangs in Elvis Memphis at Graceland...December 28, 1953 (The date Elvis himself changed the spelling of his middle name to Aaron. Why? Why on that specific date?He had a reason. This was kept secret between his mother Gladys and Himself all their lives. No one including George Klein knew about it....but "friend" understood and waited. The time has arrived. Read Elvis Aaron Presley "DEATH"of a "KING" for answers that will be viewed by his fans as Apocalyptic!
Who do you think friend from yesteryear is ?
ELVIS WANTED TO TOUR AUSTRALIA BUT HIS MANAGER COLONEL PARKER WOULDN'T LET HIM!!
Elvis Presley wanted to tour Australia but his manager Colonel Tom Parker wouldn’t let him.
Jerry Schilling was part of the “Memphis Mafia” and worked with Elvis Presley and Colonel Tom Parker. “I was at that late night meeting at the Las Vegas Hilton. Elvis wanted to tour
overseas. He wanted to go to Australia. He wanted to go to Japan. The Colonel said, “if you go I am not going to go with you”. Elvis said “that’s fine, you are fired”,” Jerry tells Noise11.com.
Colonel Tom was a powerful person in the music industry back then and even Elvis couldn’t beat him. “When Elvis tried to get a tour going no-one would touch him because they were afraid of the Colonel,” Jerry said. “They had the relationship with the Colonel. They respected the Colonel. They did not want to go behind his back. The bottom line Elvis could not stretch the way he wanted to because of the confines of the business”.
The reason Colonel Tom would not let Elvis tour outside the USA was because Colonel Tom was a illegal alien. “We didn’t know that while Elvis was alive,” Jerry says. “That came out after Elvis passed away. One of the Memphis mafia guys called the Colonel and said “Colonel, you never told us you were from Holland”. The Colonel said, “well you never asked”.”
Colonel Tom made Elvis a star but after a decade Elvis was growing tied of him. “I think creatively Elvis outgrew the Colonel and that’s what caused a major conflict,” he says.
“Musically and acting wise Elvis didn’t want to do at 30 or 35 what he was doing at 19 and 20 (nor would anybody else). I lived and worked with Elvis and I was with Colonel Parker one day a week. As a young guy I learned a lot about the relationship between and artist and a manager. The manager must understand the creative needs of his artist. He doesn’t have to bring him ‘Sgt Pepper’. That is for the artist to develop and for him to get it done. The artist must understand what the manager needs to do to promote their artistic work.
They need to understand each other’s role to make the whole thing successful”.
Schilling says that despite his faults, the Colonel was a genius. “Colonel Parker is the most misunderstood person in the music industry,” he says. “He was brilliant in a simple way.
He could outsmart any mogul or film company owner. Don’t ever say Colonel Parker wasn’t a brilliant guy. Creativity was not his best quality. He was the go-to bad guy. Colonel Parker was an honest guy. I used to dread going to work for him but at the end of the day it was pretty damn interesting. I became very close to him. I was the closest person to him in the last 20 years of his life”.
Jerry Schilling was in Australia earlier this year for Q&A’s about Elvis.
There is no video clip yet